A quality education is one of the best investments you can ever make. So, how do you find a way to afford your dream career? With our help! We are committed to the ideal that finances should not stand in the way of career education. Not only are our institutions eligible for federal financial aid, but we have an entire menu of grants, loans, scholarships etc. designed to help those who qualify afford the training they really want.
Our schools are all designated Institutions of Higher Education by the United States Department of Educations and, as such, are classified “Eligible Institutions” for participation in Federal Financial Aid programs.
For those who qualify, we offer:
FEDERAL DIRECT STAFFORD & PLUS LOANS APPLICATION (MASTER PROMISSORY NOTE)
Direct Stafford & Plus Loan Applications
Free Federal Aid Application (use the appropriate school code from the list below)
Nationwide Beauty Academy #010168
Spa School #009531
Canal Winchester #013509
Tax Benefits for Education
Please use the following information to contact the FSA Student Loan Ombudsman Group.
Via on-line assistance:
|Via telephone:||877-557-2575 FREE|
|U. S. Department of EducationFSA Ombudsman Group|
830 First Street, N. E., Mail Stop 5144
Washington, D.C. 20202-5144
FINANCIAL AID FORMS
- Request for Loan Funds above the standard cost of tuition:
- Loan Request Form (Available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Personal Budget Analysis Form (Available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Financial Awareness Counseling (http://studentloans.gov/)
- PLUS Loan – Credit Authorization Form (Available in the Financial Aid Office)
- PLUS Loan – Loan Request Form (Available in the Financial Aid Office
- PLUS Master Promissory Note (MPN) (http://studentloans.gov)
“I KNOW I CAN” GRANT
If you are a high school senior at a Columbus City Schools High School – you can apply for the I Know I Can Grant! This grant is only for Columbus City Schools Students and can be awarded for anywhere from 2 to 4 years (depending on your program of study)
Each grant is worth $1,200!!
But you must act quickly – the deadline for application is April 15th.
To learn more about this grant and to determine if you qualify talk to your high school guidance counselor or click here to go to the I Know I Can website.